I Lisa Long stopped at the BMO Harris Bank ATM machine at 13:45 to withdraw some money I made a tranaction to retrieve $500.00 dollars and the machine informed me that the transaction went threw.
I Lisa Long was at BMO Harris at 13:45pm today 02/19/2014 to make a withdraw of $500.00.I made the transaction the machine informed me that it went threw but I didn't receive my money.
I Lisa Long then went into the bank and asked to speak to A manager, the banks address is 2745 N DR ML KING DRIVE Milwaukee, WI 53206, the manager I spoke to is Eleanor. I was taken back from how her performance was with me , she said if I had banked with a real bank instead of having a H&R BLOCK CARD this situation would have never happened. I was totally disgusted with how she treated me. I asked for her help and she showed me the door after insulting me.
I don't want this situation to happen to no one else if this was to occur again.
I personally was very regretful with stopping there in the 1st place and after the customer service treatment I will never stop there again.I hope these people that works in the line of this profession be corrected with there job performance.review #476417
You may also like
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."