The auto department didn't mail out my car title after the car was paid off until two years after they were supposed to, and when they finally did, they sent it to the old address even though they had my new one.Then they lied about it again but telling me they sent it out 2 months after it was paid off and the first customer rep I talked to was mistaken.

This was after three times being put on hold, and this mysterious new date didn't come up until after the last hold when I inquired about Harris acquiring a new title since they didn't send it out in an appropriate time frame. So once I asked for them to compensate w/ a new title, that's when suddenly, they had a " new mail out date". Odd how the 20 minutes before that, the CSR said he saw the other two year date and this "new date" was never mentioned. I didn't yell since I'm sure it was his manager's idea to give me this date.

However, this was terrible customer service, especially when it's such an obvious lie.I have a checking account w/ them for 20 years, I will be looking for another bank to give my money, and I will never get a loan w/ Harris again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "i think they should order and pay for the new car title". The author is overall dissatisfied with BMO Harris Bank. The most disappointing about bmo harris bank auto loan from BMO Harris Bank was being so obviously lied to from customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BMO Harris Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare BMO Harris Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BMO Harris Bank?

Comments