Maplesville, Alabama

I love the website question "what are you saving for?" I have been saving for a trip for over a year that is coming up this weekend.now I may not have the funds because I've been waiting for 2 weeks to receive a check from Harris Bank for a CD that matured.

I've called them twice and was given two different answers. I expected better service since I chose to keep my account with them after my local branch was relocated. I should have driven the two hours to the closest branch to receive my funds but I had faith that they could close the account, process my request, put a check in an envelope, put a stamp in the upper right corner, and send it to my address on the account.

Never again will I do business with Harris Bank.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at BMO Harris Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants BMO Harris Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BMO Harris Bank bmo harris bank account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BMO Harris Bank?

Comments